This one takes a bit of effort, Cheap NFL Jerseys but it’s great flavorful way to use the lamb shoulder, which is an often neglected cut of the lamb. A fantastic stew for a cold winter’s evening.
- 1 lamb shoulder (3 1/2 lbs) cut into 2″ cubes (check “kebob style” on our order form)
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 twigs of fresh Cheap NFL Jerseys rosemary, stripped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 3 roasted bell peppers, cut into 1/2″ strips (canned are easiest)
- 1 large ripe tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup oakley sunglasses of what ever red wine you’re serving for dinner
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
Combine lamb, 3 of the crushed garlic cloves, rosemary, and white wine in a medium bowl, mix well and cover with plastic wrap, and set aside to marinade for at least 2-3 hours (can be left overnight). Drain meat and discard marinade.
Heat oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot (use one with a tight fitting lid). Working cheap jerseys in batches so as not to crowd the pot, add the lamb, and brown on all sides (about 10 minutes per batch). Let juices accumulate in the pot. Once all the meat is done, return it Glory all to the pot. Add onions, crushed garlic, and salt and Cheap Jerseys pepper to taste and cook until onions are soft (about five minutes). Scrape the pot bottom with a wooden spoon while doing this to avoid sticking. Stir in paprika, and add roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, parsley, bay leaf and red wine. Bring the mixture to a boil, and then reduce heat to a simmer until the mixture thickens (about 10 – 15 minutes).
Pour in the chicken stock, cover and put under low heat, stirring occasionally until the meat is very tender (about 2 – 2.5 hours). Adjust seasonings according to taste.